By Luis De Rivera
Read Online or Download Crisis Emocionales: Estres, Trauma y Resiliencia (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar clinical psychology books
A well timed scientific source at the most generally used therapy technique Edited via Michel Hersen, a well-known professional within the box, scientific habit treatment offers up to the moment details on either conventional and present concerns surrounding the therapy of kid, adolescent, and grownup issues.
A latest survey of the present prestige of hypnosis.
Consuming issues are one of the so much familiar psychiatric problems in adolescent and younger women, affecting nearly 10% of younger women. regrettably, below half people with consuming problems obtain remedy, which are very pricey. therefore, potent prevention has turn into a tremendous public wellbeing and fitness precedence.
Clinicians in the fields of neuropsychology and faculty psychology could locate this article to be an invaluable advisor in knowing and assessing the disparate studying problems. This source experiences the extant literature in regards to the present prestige of analysis, conceptualization, and evaluative tools of examining, arithmetic, writing, and nonverbal studying problems.
- Group Treatment for Hoarding Disorder: Therapist Guide (Treatments That Work)
- KOUFUKU HITEI NO KOUZOU (Japanese Edition)
- Applications of the Unified Protocol for Transdiagnostic Treatment of Emotional Disorders (ABCT Clinical Practice Series)
- A Prescription for Psychiatry: Why We Need a Whole New Approach to Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Food and Addiction: A Comprehensive Handbook
- An Introduction to Modern CBT: Psychological Solutions to Mental Health Problems
Extra info for Crisis Emocionales: Estres, Trauma y Resiliencia (Spanish Edition)
Crisis Emocionales: Estres, Trauma y Resiliencia (Spanish Edition) by Luis De Rivera