By Richard Blonna
--This textual content refers to an out of print or unavailable variation of this title.
Read Online or Download Coping with Stress in a Changing World, 5th edition PDF
Similar clinical psychology books
A well timed medical source at the most generally used remedy technique Edited through Michel Hersen, a well-known specialist within the box, scientific habit remedy presents up to the moment info on either conventional and present concerns surrounding the remedy of kid, adolescent, and grownup problems.
A newest survey of the present prestige of hypnosis.
Consuming problems are one of the so much conventional psychiatric problems in adolescent and younger ladies, affecting nearly 10% of younger women. regrettably, below 1/2 people with consuming issues obtain remedy, which might be very dear. hence, potent prevention has turn into an important public future health precedence.
Clinicians in the fields of neuropsychology and faculty psychology might locate this article to be an invaluable consultant in realizing and assessing the disparate studying issues. This source stories the extant literature in regards to the present prestige of prognosis, conceptualization, and evaluative tools of analyzing, arithmetic, writing, and nonverbal studying issues.
- The Basics of Psychotherapy: An Introduction to Theory and Practice (Theories of Psychotherapy)
- Behavioral Health Promotion and Intervention in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Evidence-Based Practices in Behavioral Health)
- The Developmental Psychopathology of Eating Disorders: Implications for Research, Prevention, and Treatment
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder: A Case Study and Contemporary Perspective
- Medical Management of Eating Disorders (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
Additional resources for Coping with Stress in a Changing World, 5th edition
Coping with Stress in a Changing World, 5th edition by Richard Blonna