By W. Kim Halford,Jemima Petch,Debra Creedy
This obtainable advisor info an evidence-based academic software to aid adapt to parenthood whereas minimizing the inevitable tension at the dating. entire with content material, rationales, actions, and consumer fabrics, its versatile layout enables domestic and place of work visits and phone/online help around the transition, beginning while pregnant and carrying on with into early infancy. actions construct on subject matters of worrying, swap, and cooperation as learn how to establish and tackle resources of clash, resolve infant-care difficulties, and to turn into optimum companions in addition to optimum mom and dad. The book's hands-on presentation contains bankruptcy highlights, boxed "Practice suggestions" and "Clinical Connections" sections, purchaser handouts and worksheets, and examples of clinician interactions with couples.
The periods defined in Clinical consultant to aiding New mom and dad: The Couple deal with mom and dad Program are prepared to fulfill demanding situations and toughen talents in key components including:
- Developing life like and shared expectations.
- Promoting confident communications and self-change.
- Conflict administration communique skills.
- Developing delicate and responsive parenting
- Reviewing own and social support.
- Developing being concerned and fit sexuality.
- Anticipating and fighting dating deterioration.
Read Online or Download Clinical Guide to Helping New Parents: The Couple CARE for Parents Program (Springer Series on Couples and Health) PDF
Best clinical psychology books
A well timed medical source at the most generally used remedy procedure Edited via Michel Hersen, a famous specialist within the box, medical habit treatment presents up to date details on either conventional and present matters surrounding the remedy of kid, adolescent, and grownup problems.
A most modern survey of the present prestige of hypnosis.
Consuming issues are one of the such a lot regular psychiatric problems in adolescent and younger ladies, affecting nearly 10% of younger women. regrettably, below 1/2 people with consuming problems obtain therapy, that are very pricey. therefore, potent prevention has turn into a tremendous public wellbeing and fitness precedence.
Clinicians in the fields of neuropsychology and college psychology might locate this article to be an invaluable consultant in figuring out and assessing the disparate studying problems. This source reports the extant literature concerning the present prestige of analysis, conceptualization, and evaluative equipment of interpreting, arithmetic, writing, and nonverbal studying problems.
- Evidence-Based CBT Supervision: Principles and Practice (BPS Textbooks in Psychology)
- "Gemeinsam fit" - das Elterntraining Adipositas: Ein Trainingsprogramm für Eltern von übergewichtigen und adipösen Kindern und Jugendlichen (German Edition)
- How Connections Heal: Stories from Relational-Cultural Therapy
- Overcoming Your Alcohol or Drug Problem: Effective Recovery Strategies: Workbook (Treatments That Work)
- Modalidades de intervenção clínica em Gestalt-terapia (Gestalt-terapia: fundamentos e práticas) (Portuguese Edition)
- The Collected Clinical Works of Alfred Adler, Volume 5 - Journal Articles: 1921-1926
Additional info for Clinical Guide to Helping New Parents: The Couple CARE for Parents Program (Springer Series on Couples and Health)
Clinical Guide to Helping New Parents: The Couple CARE for Parents Program (Springer Series on Couples and Health) by W. Kim Halford,Jemima Petch,Debra Creedy