By Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity
Thoroughly up-to-date and extended, this new Third Edition presents the most recent info on dosage, types, movie defects, and polymer characterization. Written via well known leaders within the box, Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms is well the main complete e-book on the market today.
New to the Third Edition:
- the interplay of substances with useful polymers
- the effect of processing parameters on coating quality
- the stabilization of polymeric movie coats
- plasticizers and their purposes in pharmaceutical coatings
- adhesion of polymeric motion pictures to strong substrates
- basic homes of latex and pseudolatex colloidal dispersions
Key issues included:
- polymer interactions with medicines and excipients
- physical getting older of polymeric films
- a whole evaluate and in-depth research of contemporary advances within the box, consisting of info at the most modern apparatus used to use polymers to a pharmaceutical system
- illustrated examples explaining the ideal steps to be taken with a view to clear up formula, processing, and balance difficulties to accomplish an optimized dosage form
Read Online or Download Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
The facility to check and manage topic on the nanoscale is the defining function of 21st-century technology. the 1st variation of the standard-setting instruction manual of Nanoscience, Engineering, and know-how observed the sphere via its infancy. Reassembling the preeminent staff of best scientists and researchers from all components of nanoscience and nanotechnology besides numerous new pioneers, this moment variation will advisor the sector via its burgeoning formative years.
The belief for this ebook got here out of the EURESCO convention on excessive functionality Fibers: Euroconference on Fiber Fracture in 2000. a number of the books which are at the moment to be had examine diverse points of fiber processing, houses, or functions, yet none are focussed at the fracture behaviour of fibers.
Type Retail provide Chain administration: A platforms Optimization method is a entire reference resource that offers the cutting-edge findings on many vital rising learn matters concerning retail offer chain administration and optimization difficulties. The booklet takes an specific structures method, and discusses retailled model offer chain coordination mechanisms and buyer industry informationdriven model retail provide chain types, in addition to suggesting destiny learn avenues.
This selection of 463 water-based exchange and business formulations can be of worth to technical and managerial group of workers in paint production businesses and companies which provide uncooked fabrics or providers to those businesses, and to these drawn to much less damaging, environmentally more secure formulations.
- Intelligent Textiles and Clothing (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Peptide-Based Materials: 310 (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Functionalizing Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes: A Review (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Castable Polyurethane Elastomers
Extra info for Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Aqueous Polymeric Coatings for Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Third Edition: 176 (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) by Linda A. Felton,James W. McGinity