By Arlander C. Brown
Each access includes designated touch details, together with names, addresses, and cellphone numbers. additionally incorporated are chosen e-mail and net addresses, web pages, descriptions of committee assignments, senior employees through identify and accountability, a list of backed laws, and extra. Entries are labeled by means of nation, together with these for congressional workplace holders, and are listed alphabetically and by way of topic on issues starting from vote casting documents to crusade finance. everybody indexed within the listing is additionally listed alphabetically.
Read Online or Download 2016-2017 Directory of American Politics: The Definitive Guide to Political Organizations and Resources in the United States PDF
Similar government books
How will we make experience of Algeria's post-colonial adventure – the tragedy of unfulfilled expectancies, the descent into violence, the resurgence of the country? Oil Wealth and the Poverty of Politics explains why Algeria's family political economic system unravelled from the mid-1980s, and the way the regime finally controlled to regain energy and hegemony.
Low voter turnout is a major challenge in American politics at the present time, however it isn't really a brand new one. Its roots lay within the Twenties while, for the 1st time in approximately a century, a majority of eligible american citizens didn't hassle to forged ballots in a presidential election. shocked by way of this civic failure so quickly after an international warfare to "make the realm secure for democracy," reforming girls and enterprise males introduced titanic campaigns to "Get Out the Vote.
This booklet is the 1st complete research of Senate majority leadership--it covers the workplace and its occupants from the 1st incumbent, John W Kern in 1913, during the time period of William H. Frist in 2006. facts are either qualitative and quantitative. They comprise fabrics from records of numerous majority leaders-Lyndon Johnson, Mike Mansfield, Howard Baker, and George Mitchell.
On a daily basis, coalition cupboards make coverage judgements serious to overseas politics. Juliet Kaarbo examines the dynamics of those multiparty cupboards in parliamentary democracies with a view to verify either the standard of coalition determination making and the measure to which coalitions are likely to want peaceable or army suggestions.
- Convincing Rebel Fighters to Disarm: UN Information Operations in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Transforming Malaysia: Dominant and Competing Paradigms
- The Japanese Administration of Guam, 1941–1944: A Study of Occupation and Integration Policies, with Japanese Oral Histories
- China, The United States, and the Future of Southeast Asia: U.S.-China Relations, Volume II: 2
- The Bloody South Carolina Election of 1876: Wade Hampton III, the Red Shirt Campaign for Governor and the End of Reconstruction
- 1963 JFK Assassination: Final Report of the Assassination Records Review Board - President John F. Kennedy, The JFK Act, Investigations, FBI and CIA, Zapruder Film, Medical and Ballistics, Critics
Extra resources for 2016-2017 Directory of American Politics: The Definitive Guide to Political Organizations and Resources in the United States
2016-2017 Directory of American Politics: The Definitive Guide to Political Organizations and Resources in the United States by Arlander C. Brown